Four of the six study rooms can be reserved:
- Rooms #1 and #2 on the lower level of the North Wing Library (capacity- two people each)
- Room L117 in the North Wing Library (capacity- one people)
- The study room behind the Circulation Desk on the second floor library (capacity- one people)
The flat-screen located in the media room on the lower level of the North Wing Library can be reserved (room capacity- one people).
Group study room policies:
- Reserve a group study room in half hour increments for two hours at a time
- Renew the room for up to two more hours if it is still available
- If you do not arrive within ten minutes after the reservation start time, then you forfeit your reservation
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding